Programs for Children
Art Club – May
Welcome to Art Club online – where the Incinerator Gallery comes to you.
Our art educator Gina Panebianco invites you to learn about the role of windows, doorways and openings in painting from the comfort of your own home.
Use the hashtag #IncineratorArtClub so everyone can share and support each other, just as we do during the program at Incinerator Gallery.
One point perspective: Open window or room interior
1 . You will need
- paper or card
- something to draw with; pen, biro, pencils
- coloured pencils or pens if you wish to experiment with colour
- ruler or straight edge
2. Watch the following videos to see how perspective is applied to create a drawing of a room and window
3. Have fun drawing an open window
- Create your own view through the window
- Place objects on the window sill
4. Enjoy the challenge of drawing a room interior
- Your study, lounge, dining room or bedroom for example.
5. For inspiration
- Search the internet for rooms you like
- Make a drawing of the room in Gina’s video presentation